• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits have something precious of yours?

Have you ever given your rabbit something precious to you?:wave:

Lola has Dogga he was my first teddy bear, he is 13 years old now and I never went anywhere without him, now she never goes anywhere without him and will sit and groom him and snuggle with him. He gave me so much joy in my childhood now he is making Lola happy it’s so nice to watch! :D

273.jpg

Lola has Dogga he was my first teddy bear, he is 13 years old now and I never went anywhere without him, now she never goes anywhere without him and will sit and groom him and snuggle with him. He gave me so much joy in my childhood now he is making Lola happy it’s so nice to watch! :D

273.jpg

Lovely pic. I'm going to be really cheesy - they have a great big piece of my heart and seem to be happy with that.:roll:

Yes mine have my heart :love: and most of my day every day :lol:

Oh yes!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BB had a little Me to You bear my daughter had got me when I had broken the bond between him and Lily (Lils was so poorly)....
My daughter went ballistic!!!!!!!
But BB and Lils are back together again now anyway.Teddy had a bath and lives with other small toys (Miffyx2, Kookey and Binky) on the bookshelf.

No because they would just eat it :roll::lol:

That's such a cute picture of Lola and your dog teddy :love:

So cute. What a beauty.

No my bunnies dont have anything of mine but severely damaged my art deco lamp. Chewed the cord off. Was never plugged in, then knocked it over. :no:

Lopsie had a teddy bear that was my grandma's. But he did unspeakable things to it whenever we had visitors (but only when we had visitors...) and it got a bit too grubby to clean and had to go. :(

273.jpg

awwh i wonder if i gave scooter a teddy would he act the same. he seems to be getting worser at the moment.

at the moment i feel completely helpless. i dont feel like i can do anything or that im doing anything right.

awwh i wonder if i gave scooter a teddy would he act the same. he seems to be getting worser at the moment.

at the moment i feel completely helpless. i dont feel like i can do anything or that im doing anything right.

Lola is so laid back its unreal, you could try a teddy with him theres no harm if he doesnt like it but remember every bunny is different, I love naughty rabbits:oops::lol:

I had a pair of cowboy boot, I had them for years and years, a friend brought them back for me from Canada and I didnt even wear them for the first 10 years. Eventually, I found them in the back of the cupboard and wore them for another 6 years. they became like slippers and I forgot how many times I had them healed and soled.

Then came the buns. and they started to eat them, slowly at first as I was really careful about leaving them in tooth reach.

A couple of months ago, I left them out by mistake, now there is only half of one of them left.

Good bye sweet boots, I have loved you well. :D

Lola is so laid back its unreal, you could try a teddy with him theres no harm if he doesnt like it but remember every bunny is different, I love naughty rabbits:oops::lol:

ill swap u. :lol:

im beggining to think that when i took him in for his neuter that they mixed him up with another rabbit. i cant decided if hes worser than before or better.

Back