• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby buns

Lillian

Warren Veteran
These are the little buns I rescued yesterday. The owner was selling them online at 3 weeks old because *apparently* their mum had abandoned them. When I went to pick them up the unneutered, unvaccinated parents were running around the garden, the owner said they live loose in the garden and last week their other bun was killed and eaten by a fox in their garden :shock:

They've been away from their mum for a week and been being raised on cows milk :? Their parents were quite big lops. The browny one looks male and the black looks female. I've named them Oakley (brown boy) and Adora (black girl)

BUNSS.jpg

BUNSS2.jpg

O-Adora.jpg

Oakley3.jpg

Oakley2.jpg

Oakley.jpg

Last edited:
:love: Are you keepin them?

I'm not planning to. I'm wanting to raise them until they're healthy buns then vaccinate, possibly neuter (depending on funds at the time) and rehome to good loving bunny folk :)

If they can't find homes then they might stay.. Not sure my parents would be to pleased though :?

Well done for rescuing them.

Some people make me sick.... how the hell can people just buy animals and blatently not be bothered to care for them?:censored:

Back