• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New husbun for Estelle...

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I have been in touch with Alice at Windwhistle today.

The subject......a new husbun for Estelle.

Alice has mentioned four bunnies and they are all gorgeous.

Ultimately it is down to Estelle to choose one.

Criteria for me.

He must be good with other bunnies being around. Boarders that is.
Preferably a non digger.
A bunny who has constantly been overlooked and desperately needs a forever home.

Criteria for Estelle.

He likes a larger lady.
Doesn't hog the food bowl.
Likes being groomed..........roughly. Ambrose's ears used to be bent inside out whilst she was grooming him!!! He only tolerated this for a very short time, as I am sure it was rather uncomfortable. He never reprimanded her.
Estelle is a deep thinking bunny so a brighter more outgoing bunny to keep her feeling positive about life.

Out of sadness with Ambrose :love::love::love::love::love: ,a new forever home will be given to a needy little fella.

That's lovely! Do any of these 4 Alice mentioned fit both your criteria? Look forward to finally seeing the new fella when you get him :) Also, rough grooming :lol::lol:

Hope Estelle finds herself a lovely new fella. Sounds like he'll have a great home. :)

That's lovely! Do any of these 4 Alice mentioned fit both your criteria? Look forward to finally seeing the new fella when you get him :) Also, rough grooming :lol::lol:

Well so far we have............

Howard
Frankie
Inky
Herman

It is all down to Estelle.

I really don't have a favourite. Howard is a complex bunny. Frankie, Inky and Herman are very easy going.

Inky is the only one who hasn't been waiting a long time for a home.

Well so far we have............

Howard
Frankie
Inky
Herman

It is all down to Estelle.

I really don't have a favourite. Howard is a complex bunny. Frankie, Inky and Herman are very easy going.

Inky is the only one who hasn't been waiting a long time for a home.

Just had a nosey on the website and they all look beautiful (couldn't see Inky though). Whichever you get will be one lucky bun :)

Awww - i hope she has fun choosing and finds 'THE one' :love::love:

Alice is fantastic and will do a grand job of helping them xxx

Ohhhhhh..................I wonder which one she'll choose?:love:

Estelle and I are both feeling much brighter now.

She was actually binkying around the garden this morning. So relieved that she is coping well with our loss.

Yes, I wonder which one she will choose.

Frankie seems to be foremost in my mind.

They are all super bunnies and of course the choice is upto Estelle.

We will keep you posted.

Back