• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many poops....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
.... would you say your bun does in one 'sitting' whilst having a hay munch?

(i know some of you must've counted - or is it just me with this obsession:oops:)

.... would you say your bun does in one 'sitting' whilst having a hay munch?

(i know some of you must've counted - or is it just me with this obsession:oops:)

Teddy can leave a pile of 20+ in a good sitting .... which considering his size I find quite amazing :shock:

.... & you are not alone in your poop obsession :lol:

:wave: Other than driving, these past couple of days I have spent most of my time with my nose stuck to the carpet examinin Badger's poos.

I also reckon a good 20.

Spenser once did 29. This was after I took his basin into the house for a proper clean - when I came back there was a pile of poops (fortunately no wee) where it should have been.

I've counted before :oops:

Molly managed about 30. They always do loads as soon as their litter tray has been cleaned :roll:

I've never counted (I'm obessed with the colour, texture and size of their poops :oops: but never got round to counting :lol:).

:lol:
i KNEW i wouldn't be alone in this!

eric leaves me about 20 or a few less at the moment - still a bit small but hey ho - and i was thinking 'that's not enough! he must have a blockage for sure:shock:'. then i realised that as soon as he hops out of his tray, i inspect the contents and lightly cover it over with fresh hay so i suppose i'm not realistically looking at the full amount when i clean the tray around tea time:? (eric's really fussy and always poops in the rear left corner of his tray so usually there's a good pile there after a 24 hour period).

oh and karen, betcha do have a sly count now :lol:

Yea it's gotta be a good 20 or so, which is annoying when they jump out of the litter tray and flick the poo's EVRYWHERE!! :evil: :roll: :lol: :love:

ETA: Isn't it funny how we all become experts in rabbit poo!? Even the OH now comments on when they are looking abit abnormal! :lol:

ok, seems we concur that 20 is about average so......

how many times per day does your bun visit the litter tray and dispense said 20 poops?
:wave:

Louie does about a million huge poos, his littertray is literally a poo mountain after only one day!

I meant to post here again earlier but got sidedtracked. :roll:

While the buns were out freeranging, Alfie left a poo mountain in yesterday's litter tray - 26 little golden nuggets. :D Alfie and I counted them together, just for auntie Wendy. ;) :lol:

I meant to post here again earlier but got sidedtracked. :roll:

While the buns were out freeranging, Alfie left a poo mountain in yesterday's litter tray - 26 little golden nuggets. :D Alfie and I counted them together, just for auntie Wendy. ;) :lol:

now i'm jealous:(

we've had a pathetic 2 since the 20 from this morning:cry:

I've counted before :oops:

Molly managed about 30. They always do loads as soon as their litter tray has been cleaned :roll:

Daisy always jumps in just after i've finished cleaning the litter tray for a massive poop session! I'm sure she holds them in just to annoy me!

Back