• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

name suggestions please im struggling

french lop mummy

Warren Scout
well ive had a rubbish week after losing my wispa :( it has left frankie with no potential wifey,but in the end the new mummy of the mum of the babies has decided she is gonna have only mum and get her spayed then find her a husbun,so im now gonna keep the little girlie baby but cant think of a name lol so suggestions please
WP_000129.jpg

She's so cute!!!:love:

Sorry to hear about Wispa :cry: binky free beautiful.

I like Faye (Frankie and Faye has a nice ring to it), Rosie, Sage, Polly, Annie.

Sending love vibes to Frankie and this little one.

xxx

She's so cute!!!:love:

Sorry to hear about Wispa :cry: binky free beautiful.

I like Faye (Frankie and Faye has a nice ring to it), Rosie, Sage, Polly, Annie.

Sending love vibes to Frankie and this little one.

xxx

thankyou for the kind words im still very upset but this girl is the light at the end of the tunnel hopefully:)

im rubbish with names but just had to say that she is one gorgeous bunny!!! i love the little white patch on her head!:love::love::love::love::love:

i like florence, thought this would of helped you but maybe i was wrong. oh my goodness so excited for saturday xxx

Back