• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser gave me a fright!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He didn't want his pellets when I first took them out this morning. :shock: Not even the SS ones. I waggled one in front of his nose but he just hopped off to the otherside of the hutch and began washing his tail. I decided to leave him in peace for a while, and when I went back out half an hour later most of the SS pellets had gone. :D He got stuck into his greens straight away and has only left a few bits of cabbage.

Awwwww, he probably just felt like playing mean tricks on Mummy and getting her worried for nothing. ;) :lol:

were you a bit late again mummy so spenser was miffed?

No, that was one of the worrying things - I was out quite early. I don't really think he's quite right, and can't wait for his neuter and dental check to be booked and over. Aiming for the end of the month. He'll go in sooner if necessary, but my unsociable hours would mean it would be easier for me to look after him properly when teaching finishes.

Back