• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Help Needed - Around Yorkshire - Donation Given

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone to bond my two buns for me the weekend of 12th March for about a week?

If anyone/rescues can help, please can you PM me? I would do it myself but I always get worried and don't have anywhere neutral I could do it anyway.

Thanks in advance! :wave:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone to bond my two buns for me the weekend of 12th March for about a week?

If anyone/rescues can help, please can you PM me? I would do it myself but I always get worried and don't have anywhere neutral I could do it anyway.

Thanks in advance! :wave:

have you told mark yet?

i would offer help but think mine will still be inside then and i haven't the energy to vinegar the shed out again! :?
bunny camp not replied?

as an after thought the place i was going to board mine at last year (tucana at crossgates) offer a bonding service, £30 plus daily boarding at about £3 each a day. ;)

Last edited:
have you told mark yet?

i would offer help but think mine will still be inside then and i haven't the energy to vinegar the shed out again! :?
bunny camp not replied?

as an after thought the place i was going to board mine at last year (tucana at crossgates) offer a bonding service, £30 plus daily boarding at about £3 each a day. ;)

er....nope!! :lol::lol: He loves a good bunny (or four :lol:) plus he's well trained ;)

Am taking them to Bunny Camp but couldn't get in till the Monday 13th, so am picking Roxy up Sun instead of Sat, so she'll only have the 1 night in the dog crates in garage. Figure if I cable tie all 3 dog crates together it'll be ok for one night. Not ideal but can't really do much else. Am taking them over on Monday 14th after work. :wave:

as you say we have our OH's well trained don't we! :)

sure she will be fine for just one night, maybe just a bit bewildered!
glad you got it all sorted, keep me posted!!! x

Back