• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits nibble at your hair?

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
They both start by licking my forehead then work their way to my hair line and then they start nibbling at my hair, at that point i have to move my head away. Does anyone else's buns do this? I now have little tuffty bits of hair sticking up :lol: last time I looked my hair didn't resemble hay :lol:

Herbie TRIES to when he is licking my face......he has no front teeth tho, so i just leave him to it.

Tiesto only does this with my daughter. She uses her teeth to nip at my daughters scalp, pulling the hair out. She also uses her front paws to pull her head down closer:shock: Needles to say my daughter finds this jolly good fun:lol:

They both do this, they put their paws on my head to pull it down, I do love the fact that they're grooming me, it's so sweet but I'll have no hair left at this rate :lol: I think after they're bonded they'll forget about me and groom eachother. As long as I still get a few little licks every now and then I'll be happy :D

I think Bobby has started doing this with Snowy on her back. I keep pulling tufts of fur off her back. :?

I won't call what Tigger does as a nibble... more a mouthful from the roots (ouch) which I have to retrieve!

Back