• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone have an english lop?

catxx

Mama Doe
Their faces look sad with their crazy giant floppy ears :( they must get really bad ear problems?

I had an english lop. Gypsy died in Jan 2005 :(

she never had any ear problems. she would sometimes step on her ears or would accidentally dip them in the water or get pee on them but other than that she was like any other rabbit :) I miss having an english lop :cry:

I had an english lop, Gracie. She never had ear problems, but she was a bit hard of hearing and tripped over them on occasion.

She was gorgeous, i miss her soooooooooo much

feb10025.jpg

feb10027.jpg

Aww I was only thinking about Gracie the other day, wanted to see some pics of her. :( :love:

English Lops

Hi, I am hoping to get 2 English Lops soon. I am excited.
I have converted a play shed for them as they need soft bedding and plenty of room to manoeuvre.
My Frenchies are free to go in and out to their runs which are slabbed but I was advised not to do this with English as they can tear their ears.
:love:

Back