• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

want to steal a bunny......U/D Pics

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
We have a gorgeous, huuuuuuuuuuge agouti uppy-eared bun (conti?) at work as a stray. He's really friendly and cuddly and loves headrubs. Whenever its quiet i go and give him cuddles or let him run up and down the cat ward. I WANTS HIM!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you can borrow my bunny napping stuff if needed. i was going to use it at the weekend to bunny nap my baby bunnies cant wait any longer :lol:

Not sure why they are yellow, must have been weird lighting in the kennels

P1120602-1.jpg

P1120600.jpg

For an impression of his size - thats a double sized cat kennel
P1120597.jpg

P1120595.jpg

P1120599.jpg

He's here til Wednesday then he has a lovely new home waiting for him. I am going to miss him a lot, if i had any space I would have taken him on the first day. Definately thinking about getting some big bunnahs "next".

(Alice - not sure if you recognise him as one of the ones you mentioned?)

He is a big cutie! It is fantastic he has a great home to go to! It will make it easier to say bye.

I'm sure his new Mummy and Daddy will love him very much:love: He sounds like a lovely chap:) It's wonderful that he loves cuddles. You must give him lots of love before he goes:love:

He's a She :oops::oops::oops: to be fair i hadnt actually turned her over though! Got her out for a run around, tried to attack a feral cat! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Gunna miss her so much, such a sweetie. took some carrots and brocolli in for her over the last few days, sort of got her litter trained and much better at hay eating! go me! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back