• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just emailed...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... all the shed companies in Yarmouth to see if they'll make me a hutch. :)
I hope one of them can.

Scott's sheds in Norwich do custom build but I found it was cheaper tog get a kennel on ebay and they erected it too. It was a place in Boston..

I'm really limited by space as I have a long and narrow garden. I want a shed/kennel but they can free range in my garden very safely due to it's position and high walls so for now it has to be a hutch. I just want one that's big enough. :)
I'll try Scott's sheds and ebay now. :wave:

The Happy Hutch Company are happy to customize to your own requirements. They did a fantastic job on our hutch I would highly recommend them!

The Happy Hutch Company are happy to customize to your own requirements. They did a fantastic job on our hutch I would highly recommend them!

Thanks. What sort of price am I looking at with them?

I was looking at kennels on ebay last night and I've had some really good ideas for modifying one into a hutch. Then my internet went down because someone kicked my splitter. :roll:

Back