• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A thankyou from me and Gordon

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Me and Gordon would like to say a big thankyou to all those who sent vibes for him and offered help/advice/support. We really apprechiate it xxx Gordon is improving by the day and is now munching more and getting back to his usual self :D And he wants to have a word too!

gordonpic1.jpg

Hello, it's Gordon here :wave: My mummy has been telling me about all those who sent me get well vibes when I was very poorly, I'm still not completely back to normal but am feeling much better. So a big thankyou to everyone :) My mummy said it would be nice to put a few pics up of me now I'm feeling better, she says sorry for the flash, it makes us look a bit bright and that she didn't want to bother me with the flash so the pics were taken from far away with the zoom on :)

I have been keeping myself nice and clean

gordonpic2.jpg

My wifey bun seems to have an obession with my mummy's curtains :? We've been lied down together under them! I thought my wifey buns ears needed a wash!

gordonandbeanopic1.jpg

beanoandgordonpic2.jpg

Thankyou again everyone xx

Loving the ear licking pic :love:

So relieved that he is better. Was very worried, he's such a lovely bun :love:

Thankyou very much :love: Gordon is asleep in their tempory cage at the moment, he may be going back outside tomorrow, friday or saturday depending on how he is. I'd like it to be saturday but not sure how cool I can get my room because of my frogs who can't be in cold temps but I don't want them to become used to indoor temps.

Hello :wave:
Lovely to hear (and see cute pics) that Gordon is doing so much better :wave:

Lovely to see (and hear from!) Gordon. :love: Spenser was very fond of our curtains when he was allowed in the living room. He liked to 'help' by trying to draw them shut for us. :roll::lol: Beano looks as if she is rather enjoying her temporary change of scenery.

Thankyou both xx Yes Beano has been enjoying it, I'd like them to stay as housebuns but it's simply not possible with my dogs and rats being allergic to their hay, plus they have a much better set up and lots of space outdoors. I think, providing Gordon is well, they will be going back to their shed tomorrow. I'm very nervous about it though but I've got to take them back outdoors soon.

Hope all goes well with the move back to the shed. Spenser enjoys his indoor time, but he isn't as relaxed and doesn't nom and poo much indoors. Now that Gordon is on the mend they might actually quite like going back home to the shed.

Beano and Gordon are back in their shed now, they seem to be settling back in well but I'm so worried about Gordon being back outside. I'm going to go check on them in half an hour.

Back