• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recomendations please :)

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Recomadentaion for hay please .....
I am looking for a new tasty hay for my bunnies, I have three so would need to last and be worth the price :D
Thanks

I used to get mine from Animal Magic Pet supplies, and they do 9 bags of hay for around £20 (including p&p)
The buns loved it!
But i've now found a local farm that does huge bales for £8.
You could try routing around your area?

I aggree that redigrass is a fave with my two although should be only fed as a treat because of high calcium (?) content.

I've just given my two a Ings sample from Hay4Pets which they demolished :shock: So will be getting some more of that fairly soon :lol:

As already said look around your area, a lot of baled hay you can get is far cheaper and quite often better quality then some bagged hay from petshops :wave:

Mine normally have timothy hay but it's one of the more expensive ones, so today I tried them on meadow hay which they seem to like. I have some other hay coming from T.H.E tomorrow too.

My OHs mum is taking me to a farmer next time I'm down there to get myself a bale :shock: OH needs to get in the shed and clear it out!

xx

Back