• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies are so selfish! - video added

I lay in the middle of my room every afternoon/evening after college so my little babies get enough play time, they use me as a climbing frame, chew toy, scratching post (DOLLY!) and wont even let me have a snuggle :(

And to top it all off Dolly has just refused to give me bunny kisses, she NEVER refuses to give bunny kisses!! :( How very selfish of them both!! :roll::lol:

Video of Marley and his Jingle Ball :love:
He'll chase it all day when he think there are treats in it! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD6Mw86ScoA

Grrrr stupid youtube wont let me embed the video, so it comes up like a picture :censored: ... If anyone knows how to make it work, please let me know :)

Last edited:
Aw love him wish I could get mine to push thier ball through the tube lol

I think that was a flook! :lol:

awwww :love: clever bunster!! :lol:

Hes not THAT clever :p He pushes the ball around because he can smell the treats, but he continues to push the ball around when theres none left and forgets to eat the ones that fall out. Dolly is the smart one, she hops around and hoovers up all the treats hes left behind :lol: :roll:

Its lovely to see, and I understand you are there when he plays with this ball as I have one for Lily and something happened..One morning I was getting ready for work and the ball was making a right racket.I thought I would go and check, and Lily had the ball stuck to her TEETH!! She was whimpering and couldnt get it off!!
Thank God I was there....

Its lovely to see, and I understand you are there when he plays with this ball as I have one for Lily and something happened..One morning I was getting ready for work and the ball was making a right racket.I thought I would go and check, and Lily had the ball stuck to her TEETH!! She was whimpering and couldnt get it off!!
Thank God I was there....

Oh my God!! :shock: Poor Lily :(

Im always there when there are treats in it, but it does just get left in their pen when its empty as i find it amusing when they wake dad up on a morning :lol:. Ill take it out when im not around in future!! Thanks Yvette :wave: xx

Last edited:
Ah! that i so cute!, my buns had one of those toys but never played with it like Marley!, what a clever bunny! :wave:

Back