• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heather and Bart are acting weird..

Went out just now to check on them and they still haven't finished their morning veggies or eaten much hay :? They've muched a lot on some apple sticks and gulped down the fenugreek crunchies I offered them, it just seems the normal food that they are not interested in. Behaving fine in themselves v.active poos smallish from not eating much hay but formed fine and golden.

I just really weird :?

Are Heather and Bart ok now? Sometimes mine have gone off pellets, never noticed them stop eating hay though.

Have they eaten anything different? Or has there been any changes in their lives recently?

They seem alright this afternoon, more hay has been eaten throughout the day, so thats good. They were a bit funny this morning and left about a quarter of the veggies but they've all gone now. Again eat apple sticks, treats and a nibble on some grass. I also gave them a handful of redigrass last night which they ate.
It just seems to be the 'normal' everyday kind of foods which they aren't too keen on :?
Have they eaten anything different? Or has there been any changes in their lives recently?

We collected them from where there have been holiday boarding (we were away just over a week) on sunday.

Also acting normal in themselves again today - being very nosy :roll:

They seem alright this afternoon, more hay has been eaten throughout the day, so thats good. They were a bit funny this morning and left about a quarter of the veggies but they've all gone now. Again eat apple sticks, treats and a nibble on some grass. I also gave them a handful of redigrass last night which they ate.
It just seems to be the 'normal' everyday kind of foods which they aren't too keen on :?

We collected them from where there have been holiday boarding (we were away just over a week) on sunday.

Also acting normal in themselves again today - being very nosy :roll:

It was after mine had been to boarding that they stoped eating their pellets. The other time it was after we had taken them to my parents with us for a few days. Both were exactly as normal apart from that. Sounds like Heather and Bart have had the same reaction :) Glad they are both ok x

It was after mine had been to boarding that they stoped eating their pellets. The other time it was after we had taken them to my parents with us for a few days. Both were exactly as normal apart from that. Sounds like Heather and Bart have had the same reaction :) Glad they are both ok x

Thanks, they seem fine now. :D They know how to worry me huh? :roll:

Back