• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Kennel block getting delivered 30th March

Collielover

Mama Doe
Finally replacing the carvan and putting in a large kennel block for the rescues I have here its going to be 24ft wide by 8 Ft long each kennel section is 8ft by 4ft. Only difference from te picture here is each side is going to be enclosed and bottom and top of door frame is in wood not mesh also they are six kennels not 4

ashton3-lge.jpg

I think you gave them the wrong delivery date can you divert the delivery drivers to Bristol? :lol:

Either that or my bunnies are packing their cases and coming to live with you!

And whats wrong with 3ft hutches stacked on top of each other??? Sorry only joking, the kennels look fab, thats exactly what I would want/might eventually get for the fosters/boarders :shock:

Just thought of somthing where am I going to put the bunnsters wen tere old encloser is taken down and this one put up:?:?:?Anyone in central scotland able to foster for 2 weeks for me?

Back