• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many Rabbits and other pets?

Honey's mum

Warren Scout
Hi,
I am fairly new to the forum, so forgive me, if this has already been done, but I was just wondering, how many rabbits and other pets everyone has?
I have 10 guinea pigs, a 3 month old bunny, which when a little older and spayied, I hope to bond with a netered male and I am hope to adopted a giant bunny, in about a week

hi, :wave:

this is done quite often but we never get fed up talking about our wee ones.

i have 3 rabbits, Buddy, Blousy and Tallulah all bonded.
and 2 dogs. Sidney is a rottie x husky and Jazz is a rottie, akita x.

i also have 2 horses, charlie and silver (shetlands) :)

5 babbits, 2 guinea pigs, 12 african snails, 1 chili rose tarantula, 1 and a half westies. (Look after FIL westie when he is at work).

I have 4 rabbits, 6 guinea pigs, 2 fancy goldfish, 2 horses and 2 African dwarf frogs. Will be adding fire bellied toads to the family on sunday :love:.

I have 3 rabbits, Chloe (in the picture), Dylan and Chi-Chi. 2 cats Ziggy and Oscar and a hamster called Yvonne (Don't ask!) lol x x

Two bonded rabbits, three guinea pigs, four frogs, two rats, three dogs, twelve chickens :wave:

Welcome to the forum :)

I have;

4 Bunnies
1 Dog
1 Hamster
4 Budgies
Around 15 Canaries
3 Quails
A Fish pond full of fish
And 1 Leopard Gecko :wave:

Just Spenser. :love: With the exception of a goldfish that was leftover from a church fete, our house had been a pet free zone for almost 40 years until I got Spenser.

I have
1 Chameleon
1 Panther crab
1 Blue lobster
1 Rainbow crab
3 Fire belly newts
1 Red spotted newt
1 Congo frog
2 Poison arrow dart frogs
2 Berber skinks
1 Leopard gecko
1 Rat