• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilou and Benji updated to add Toby, Kira and Jeremy

blue_vix

Mama Doe
015-4.jpg

014-4.jpg

013-3.jpg

012-4.jpg

011-5.jpg

Clicky Clicky this ones a video

Last edited:
Love them all! :love: And omg you have a thrianta! :shock: I LOVE THEM!!!!! :love: Where's he from? :D I also lovvveee your dutchie, looks like my Blossom. :love:

:oops: from a breeder in manchester who was getting rid of all her bunnies due to being pregnant, he was my first bunny. My profile pic is him in the carrier on the way home from picking him up. Little Jeremy has got the all clear for pasturella so he can be neutered when his infection has cleared up, then I have to decide if to bond a group of 5 or get him his own wifey bun! :love:

All except Toby are rescue buns though

:oops: from a breeder in manchester who was getting rid of all her bunnies due to being pregnant, he was my first bunny. My profile pic is him in the carrier on the way home from picking him up. Little Jeremy has got the all clear for pasturella so he can be neutered when his infection has cleared up, then I have to decide if to bond a group of 5 or get him his own wifey bun! :love:

All except Toby are rescue buns though

aww :love: I just love thriantas, well done on taking him on. :D I was just wondering if he was from a breeder or not because you don't see many in rescues. :)

Back