PDA

View Full Version : Saying goodbye

unalakey
02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
I have to say goodbye to my foster bun on Friday and i am so dreading it:cry: He's a lovely boy and i have grown so attached to him especially with him being an indoor rabbit. I so wished i could keep him as he is the perfect house bunny, no chewing or pooping outside of his cage and he isnt neutered:shock: He has been with me since Christmas:(:(

honeybunny
02-03-2011, 01:51 PM
it's always hard saying farewell to the animals you care for..but I'm sure another will need his space.
One of my fosterers may be saying goodbye to a much loved long term foster bun soon..and I know they'll be tears..but I also know she'll be glad he has a home to call his own..and she will love the next bun just as much
Hope you don't get too upset..and look forward to hearing about your new foster bun:D

yvette
02-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Just think...this bun is off to be loved!! A Forever home!!! How wonderful is that....and you being a foster mummy will have a new bun who needs you.
Dont be sad.Be happy!!!

unalakey
02-03-2011, 01:57 PM
I know, he is actually going back to his home where he came from, i foster for Paws for Kids and i know his bunny mummy must love him very much as she put a little note in telling me all about him. Im just upset :cry: if i could of kept him i would. I know another will take his place here soon its just so hard saying goodbye, i feel like i am giving away one of my own pets:(

Sky-O
02-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Remember, this is good for him! Just sad for you.

You gave him an excellent and safe place until his owner could have him back.

He will be fine :) And yes, you will grieve, but you'll be fine too :)

Fluffers
02-03-2011, 08:25 PM
it's always hard saying farewell to the animals you care for..but I'm sure another will need his space.
One of my fosterers may be saying goodbye to a much loved long term foster bun soon..and I know they'll be tears..but I also know she'll be glad he has a home to call his own..and she will love the next bun just as much
Hope you don't get too upset..and look forward to hearing about your new foster bun:D

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

;)