• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saying goodbye

unalakey

Mama Doe
I have to say goodbye to my foster bun on Friday and i am so dreading it:cry: He's a lovely boy and i have grown so attached to him especially with him being an indoor rabbit. I so wished i could keep him as he is the perfect house bunny, no chewing or pooping outside of his cage and he isnt neutered:shock: He has been with me since Christmas:(:(

it's always hard saying farewell to the animals you care for..but I'm sure another will need his space.
One of my fosterers may be saying goodbye to a much loved long term foster bun soon..and I know they'll be tears..but I also know she'll be glad he has a home to call his own..and she will love the next bun just as much
Hope you don't get too upset..and look forward to hearing about your new foster bun:D

Just think...this bun is off to be loved!! A Forever home!!! How wonderful is that....and you being a foster mummy will have a new bun who needs you.
Dont be sad.Be happy!!!

I know, he is actually going back to his home where he came from, i foster for Paws for Kids and i know his bunny mummy must love him very much as she put a little note in telling me all about him. Im just upset :cry: if i could of kept him i would. I know another will take his place here soon its just so hard saying goodbye, i feel like i am giving away one of my own pets:(

Remember, this is good for him! Just sad for you.

You gave him an excellent and safe place until his owner could have him back.

He will be fine :) And yes, you will grieve, but you'll be fine too :)

it's always hard saying farewell to the animals you care for..but I'm sure another will need his space.
One of my fosterers may be saying goodbye to a much loved long term foster bun soon..and I know they'll be tears..but I also know she'll be glad he has a home to call his own..and she will love the next bun just as much
Hope you don't get too upset..and look forward to hearing about your new foster bun:D

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

;)

Back