• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle Back At Vets - Home - Thursday Questions! U/D 129

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Taking Pickle and Pootle for their myxi jabs and I am also taking Twinkle back due to the fact her dribbling is getting worse since her dental.. I am worried about her :(

I wont have any help so it will be a struggle getting three bunnies there in two separate carriers!

Last edited:
Good luck with getting them in their carriers! And hope everything goes smoothly with the jabs and that Twinkles dribbling is something simple to sort out ;)

Well Twinkle has to go back in for another dental and/or further investigation... she seems sore on her lower jaw, but no sign of abssess on inspection.

She has had stronger painkiller for tonight and metacam, plus she has lost even more weight from last week so I have decided to feed her lots of grass and weeds like clover and dandelion to keep her strength up overnight. She has had some zantac and metroclopromide (sp?) to try and stop the dysbiosis returning which I had under control at long last....

I am very worried about her :(

Poor Twinkle :cry:

At least you have the certainty of her receiving the very best Veterinary Care.
Sending lots of vibes for tomorrow xx

As much as I know she is a poorly bunny I do feel confident she has the best care I can provide and will feel I have done everything I can for her if the worst comes to the worst.

I know. You have put so much effort and care into her:)

Mark seems to have had a rough evening too..

I know. You have put so much effort and care into her:)

Mark seems to have had a rough evening too..

I didnt even get to see Mark tonight :( There was an emergency.. a golden eagle had been involved in a road traffic accident and I had to see a lady vet instead...

She did say I could wait for him, but I had to get back to collect my daughter from college so had to see her.. I feel really bad now as I said "do you know anything about rabbits" :lol: She must think I am mad, but she was lovely.. really fussed over Pickle and Pootle, trimmed their nails, sorted out a matt in Pickle's mane and did their vaccinations.. She then took her time with Twinkle and asked Mark (who was in the other room with the eagle) for second opinions to what she had decided..

Yes she checked Tiestos stitches after her spay. She was so gentle:love: Golden Eagle:shock:

I love the fact that both of the vets there ask Mark for a second opinion:)

How is Twinkle acting?

Back