• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbitts after neutering??

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
:wave:why?? he is so mischevious no spraying anymore thank god but hes into everythin lol steels my letters and takes them behind sofa to chew lol obcessive with dvd boxes loves to chew them and throw them and dig his litter tray all over the carpet lol spring fever maybe???or just trouble lol

Possibly a bit of spring fever but also if he's young then it's just mischief!! Does he have a girlfriend or will you be getting him one? That should stop some of the mischief if he has a friend to focus his attention on.

he doesnt have a wifey although we will be gettin one hes worse than a 2 yr old lol aklthough i cant help but laugh lol and when you stop him he runs off then binkies right back again soon as you have moved lol

Yes, a wife will definitely focus his attention but some buns are just mischevious! When I catch Bertie doing something he shouldn't be he runs off at top speed and then flicks his bum round so that he's facing me as if to say "ha ha you can't catch me!!" and he is 6 years old!

Back