• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One pizza stealing house bunny.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Is one pizza stealing house bunny too many!

Argh Rimmi! He stole it before I could stop him, luckily it was cold and he didnt eat any but it did result in one bit of pizza, topping first, upside down on the floor...

I ate it anyway :oops:

LOL naughty bunny xD

funny enough my Yug boy loves crusts and bread. He goes nuts if he can smell abit and begs ;3;

What kind of topping was it? xD

It must be the night for it. Smoo snuck into the kitchen and I found her eaten a chip. :shock:

LOL naughty bunny xD

funny enough my Yug boy loves crusts and bread. He goes nuts if he can smell abit and begs ;3;

What kind of topping was it? xD

Just 'cheese feast' - it was the crust he was after, as for toast, we have to eat that standing up or we get MOBBED by both bunnies, who will climb onto your plate or shoulders and try to steal it out of your mouth :shock: theyre nuts!

Theyre not interested in chips though, Rim loves to lick our plate after a curry if we've left them on the floor by mistake and both would murder for a biscuit :roll:

Just 'cheese feast' - it was the crust he was after, as for toast, we have to eat that standing up or we get MOBBED by both bunnies, who will climb onto your plate or shoulders and try to steal it out of your mouth :shock: theyre nuts!

Theyre not interested in chips though, Rim loves to lick our plate after a curry if we've left them on the floor by mistake and both would murder for a biscuit :roll:

HAHA! Must be a bunny thing :love: All mine love bread but Yug goes nuts for it. Hes blind sadly but im sure he would climb up me if he could :lol:

You should borrow mine. Not just pizza - pasta (dry and cooked), bread, croissants, pepsi, mince :)shock:) tatties, onions, chips, rice, alcohol...the list goes on. Seriously, if she's within ten feet of it, she's interested. :roll:

Back