• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC Foster mummy bunny Willow says 'my little lad now has a BARC name!!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU

It's Willow here - mummy foster bun.

Me & my little lad are staying with our Auntie Denise for the time being. We were brought into BARC at the end of January as we had been abandoned & left with no food or water with another mummy bunny, her babies & daddy bun :cry:

We were very frightened when we arrived at BARC & would run away & hide from Auntie Denise when we came here :cry: However, we are both doing a lot better now :)

I am still a little timid but my little lad is getting more cheeky every day. He has a name now - our Auntie Denise has named him Wee Willie Winkie :roll:

She said it was the first thing that popped into her head when we came to stay here :roll: Auntie Angie says it's a typical BARC name & hopefully Auntie Tracey won't be mad when she has to take my little lad to see the plum fairy ;)

Auntie Denise has taken lots of piccies of us both exploring this afternoon in the living room :) Wee Willie Winkie has been doing some mega binkies!!! He's very good at them!!!

I have had an operation to make sure I can't have any more babies - mind you one is enough with Wee Willie Winkie!!

When Wee Willie Winkie has been to see the plum fairy - Auntie Angie & Auntie Tracey are going to hopefully find us our forever home with our very own mummy & daddy to look after us forever.

Hope you like our piccies,

Lots of love
Willow
xxxx

Is this our best side?
DSCF5906.jpg

Or is this our best side?
DSCF5904.jpg

Psssttt look all pretty mummy, you never know who's looking at us!!
DSCF5931.jpg

Am I pretty enough on this one?

DSCF5912.jpg

Aren't I a handsome lad?

DSCF5908.jpg

Give me a kiss mum.......no you give me a kiss Wee Willie Winkie!!
DSCF5921.jpg

Their sky box isn't much good here mum - there's nothing on it I want to watch!! The cats aren't much good either son!! They're a bit wooden!!!

DSCF5928.jpg

We were both very tired after our exploring & binkies!!

DSCF5942.jpg

DSCF5941.jpg

DSCF5943.jpg

Saying my prayers to ask for our own mummy, daddy & forever home - where we will never be neglected again or forgotten about & have everything we will ever need.
DSCF5924.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Willow and Wee Willie Winkie :wave:

You are both very beautiful :love::love::love:
I bet you are having a wonderful time being spoilt by Auntie Denise. :D

:love::love::love: They are both gorgeous, Denise. :love:

I'm glad you're doing BARC proud with the name. ;):lol::lol:

Thanks everyone - I know Angie & Tracey hasn't he grown!!! :shock:

Wee Willie Winkie is nearly as big as Willow now!!! :shock::love:

Who ever adopts these two will be smitten immediately - honestly they are adorable :love::love::love:

:love::love::love: They are both gorgeous, Denise. :love:

I'm glad you're doing BARC proud with the name.
;):lol::lol:

Well we couldn't have it any other way could we Karen ;) :lol:

Back