• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting closer to Estelle....

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Since poor Ambrose died on Friday 25th Feb, I have been concerned about his girlfriend Estelle.

Estelle always has been a very nervy bunny. Alice at Windwhistle reckons that Estelle just sees us humans as bearers of food. How right that is!

Well, I have just had the most wonderful 10 minute cuddle with her. A definite first, time wise. She seemed to really love the closeness of another warm body. Even if it was just mine.

It is hard for both of us but, perhaps this sadness will help us to strengthen our bond.

She has been playing with some of her toys and is even contemplating coming into the kitchen from the conservatory. Ambrose quite happily used to hop through to the lounge, play with his teddy in his basket, leave a message or two and then return to Estelle.

For the past few days I have almost become a recluse, by staying in so much
and spending time with Estelle.

Tomorrow a little friend called Molly is coming to stay for a few days. A rabbit I hasten to add. By seeing a friend, be it from a few feet away, this might also lift her spirits. She doesn't want to be the only bunny here.

Things are starting to improve. Time is the best healer.

Bless her heart. She sounds like a very sweet little bunny. I'm sorry you lost her boyf. Good luck with possible new bond. x:)

That sounds lovely :love: so good that she let you snuggle for so long! It must be so comforting for you both to be able to do that. I hope you both enjoy having Molly around xx

That sounds really lovely!! So pleased Estelle has you and will be able to see Molly soon! :love:

Do you know when you might get another partner for her?

That sounds really lovely!! So pleased Estelle has you and will be able to see Molly soon! :love:

Do you know when you might get another partner for her?

All being well, Estelle and I are hoping to visit Alice at Windwhistle next Thursday. We are just waiting to see if it convenient with Alice.

I think the time will be right by then for both of us.

Back