• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Self service hay UD p7- a hole!

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Sometimes your human just isn't fast enough at getting the hay out, and you have to help yourself...

P1000124.jpg

P1000126.jpg

p.s. excuse the poos :oops: Oscar seems to think the whole dining room is his litter tray :roll:

EDIT- now with actual pictures :oops::oops:

Last edited:
A buns gotta do what a buns gotta do :love:

OMG. Please don't tell me that's how big a bag of megazorb is? yikes! Gonna have to get my other half in the shed tomorrow and move our tent and camping stuff up into the loft to get the megazorb in there!

xx

A buns gotta do what a buns gotta do :love:

OMG. Please don't tell me that's how big a bag of megazorb is? yikes! Gonna have to get my other half in the shed tomorrow and move our tent and camping stuff up into the loft to get the megazorb in there!

xx

He has loads of hay out but it must be taste better fresh from the bag :lol:

Yup, that's how big they are... I was shocked when it arrived! Lasting ages though :)

Having now decided that reaching up to the hole in the top is too much like hard work, he's now chewed a hole through the bottom of the bag too!

P1000141.jpg

The hole he's made...

P1000143.jpg

:roll::roll: He's definitely back on form now!

That will teach you to be slow. :lol:

:lol::lol: This is even though there is piles of hay in his cage, in his rack, on the floor, in his toilet roll tube, his litter tray AND his food bowl :roll:

There's no pleasing some buns... Clearly it tastes better straight out the bag :lol::lol:

Back