• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaron and "Shaggy Rogers" (FAO Rampant Rabbits)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much, it arrived today:love: My son loves "him" and has called him Shaggy Rogers :lol::lol:

random437.jpg

random436.jpg

GAH now im confused! I could have swore that i have seen these pictures and replied to the thread :?

But as i said (or as i thought i said!) Your son is sooo cute! :love: I knew the furry monster would find the perfect home in the end, they look like good friends! :lol:

I especially love the 2nd picture :D

Thanks for sharing these :wave: :love:

GAH now im confused! I could have swore that i have seen these pictures and replied to the thread :?

But as i said (or as i thought i said!) Your son is sooo cute! :love: I knew the furry monster would find the perfect home in the end, they look like good friends! :lol:

I especially love the 2nd picture :D

Thanks for sharing these :wave: :love:

Maybe you thought it sent but didn't work or something :lol: I must admit i thought perhaps you'd gone a little mad :lol:

He really does love it. My hubby kept having a turn and chasing him around the house with it and he was giggling like mad :lol:

Thanks Sally - i wont tell him as he'll only agree with you :lol:

Back