• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty ...... erm ...... one of the buns.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
One of the buns left some 'special poops' today, but I dont know which one! :? None of them EVER leave poops...... hmmm....... should I do anything about it? Ot just pick it up? It wasnt even in a normal place?

may be winni as she's been a bit off. just chuck it 0 they usually like 'em warm:mrgreen:

Blurgh!

I put it on a tissue and showed it to both, neither were interested.

It could have been win, shes back to normal now, binkys and all, thank goodness!

Blurgh!

I put it on a tissue and showed it to both, neither were interested.

It could have been win, shes back to normal now, binkys and all, thank goodness!

:lol: just guffawed - sorry:oops: wonder what they both thought with the crayzeee mummeh wafting something that looked a bit like poo but wasn't warm at them? probably thought it was one of yours:lol:

I've only seen a few of smudges when he was on baytril and he wouldn't touch them. The rest of the time you can seem him having a dig down 'there' and then he looks at me sweetly like he's chewing a toffee.

Snoopy must do it in private though :roll:

Back