• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teach and Treat

I've ordered this (and one for my mum's foster buns too). Saw it in a shop last week and it looks good ... but was cheaper online! Looking forward to seeing what my Crazy Gang make of it! Will update x

I've used it on mine

It's lovely to watch them play with it!

Although Lady Penelope (my French lop) just turns it upside down, empties the treats out, then gobbles them off the floor!

My buns scramble to get at the hidden treats but my hunk of a boy Dylan just yanks the whole thing in his mouth, flings the middle disk over the room and eats everything. Still they like playing with it. Will upload some pics later. xx :wave::wave:

wow this looks interesting *bookmarks link* let us know how it goes! C:

Wonder what my giant bunny would think of it? Probably just throw it about xD

there great fun :D except i had to pin mine down on a board as poppy thought it was much easier just to chuck the toy around to get the treats :lol: now she cant cheat :lol:

IMG00016-20110207-1441.jpg

These pics are great! :lol: seeing bunnies playing has cheered me up today. Think I might have to get one, bet they don't play with it though.

Back