• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Oscar's neuter- UD he's home

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Oscar is off for his neuter tomorrow, fingers crossed everything goes ok! I'm just a bit worried because I have lectures 11 until 1, what if they try to get hold of me? I don't get signal in the lecture theatre... :?

Last edited:
Oscar, we all hope that your operation goes well tomorrow.

We will have our fingers, toes and paws crossed for you.

Love from Auntie Di, Estelle, Trilby and Star. xxxxxxxx

Lots of vibes for Oscar and thinking of you tomorrow. Spenser will probably be getting done at the end of the month. :wave:

Bye bye plums :D

I know it's an anxious wait but he'll be fine. If you're anything like me, you'll be on the phone the minute the clock hits 1200 as to me that's "lunchtime" ;)

Keep us posted x

Bye bye plums :D

I know it's an anxious wait but he'll be fine. If you're anything like me, you'll be on the phone the minute the clock hits 1200 as to me that's "lunchtime" ;)

Keep us posted x

:lol::lol: Yeah! It's in my break between lectures so will call then...

Just got a call from the vets and its all gone well, he's just waking up now. They're keeping him for a while to make sure he's eating, and I can go and pick him up at 3 :D

Back