• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do your Myxomatosis jabs cost

I think mine are either £18 or £22 but I can't rememeber which sorry :wave:

I think its under £18... cant remember but ill find out soon when the buns are going for their vaccs :lol:

Well my mates found out about this bunny club and they're doing all jabs for £30! They're all done by professionals as well of course!! They're is also a club to join as well! Bargain!!

Dolly is going for her Myxo tomorrow and I asked the price, quoted £24.95 as the price has gone up :shock: I'm sure I only paid £20 last time.

Thanks guys. My vet usually does a "deal" and he gave me £131 for 7 buns so was just wondering how much of a deal it actually was :lol: He also lets us pay it up over a number of weeks which is good. Saying that we are probably his best customer as we are they pretty often!

Last edited:
It used to be £15 but when I had the last one done a mth ago it had gone up to nearly £20 each. :shock:

£15 something, can't remember what the pence was when I was there last as Bracken & Dizzee got done so just remember one almight bill with all the jabs too included for the 4 of them :lol:

Just searched for this, I paid 26 for myxo last night - I am def going to shop around, so to speak. To be honest, although I am never going to not vaccinate, regardless of cost, I can see why people don't :(

Back