• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lolas neuter

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
Lola is booked in for her neuter tomorrow and she has had such a rotten time in the past and lost her babies after 2 & 3 days that I am sooo worried something is going to go wrong that I feel sick. I have spent the day trying to reason with myself that everything will be fine but I have a really gnawing pain in my tummy and a little voice telling me to cancel.

Lola is booked in for her neuter tomorrow and she has had such a rotten time in the past and lost her babies after 2 & 3 days that I am sooo worried something is going to go wrong that I feel sick. I have spent the day trying to reason with myself that everything will be fine but I have a really gnawing pain in my tummy and a little voice telling me to cancel.

:wave: so sorry to hear about her babies, i know how worrying it is i have 2 going into be spayed on friday and my stomach is in knots!
i just keep reminding myself of the reasons why im having them done, i lost a rabbit to cancer last year and i just kept thinking "if only i'd had her spayed" but i was to uneducated (before my r/u days) and scared.
i really hope everything goes well for you and bun, i'll be thinking of you. X

Me too!! My youngest rabbit goes in on Mon. I have her Mum she got done at a different vet and had to go back again to get a hernia removed! so she came through 2 ops. I am almost sick at the thought of her going in to get done so I totally sympathize with you. One thing that helped me was that the vet did say there is now a higher risk of the rabbit dying from cancer than not coming through the an operation. I keep telling myself that it would be worse not to get it done and if I left her and she got cancer, and they said to me the only thing to save her would be to spay her I would do it in a flash...so would make more sense to get her done while she's young and healthy. I have cancelled the op before so I need to go through with it this time for my rabbits sake. I will be thinking of you, let me know how you get on. x

Me too!! My youngest rabbit goes in on Mon. I have her Mum she got done at a different vet and had to go back again to get a hernia removed! so she came through 2 ops. I am almost sick at the thought of her going in to get done so I totally sympathize with you. One thing that helped me was that the vet did say there is now a higher risk of the rabbit dying from cancer than not coming through the an operation. I keep telling myself that it would be worse not to get it done and if I left her and she got cancer, and they said to me the only thing to save her would be to spay her I would do it in a flash...so would make more sense to get her done while she's young and healthy. I have cancelled the op before so I need to go through with it this time for my rabbits sake. I will be thinking of you, let me know how you get on. x

Wow poor little mite! Good luck for Monday to you all hope everything goes well lots of love and vibes for you. xx:love:

Back