• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice please ru.

loulabell

Warren Scout
hi guys,
i've got a group of 4 buns (mum and babies) the mum and son are already spayed/neuterd, and the 2 girls are going in to be spayed on friday.
im worried about how im going to keep them together the first few nights following op? i plan to keep them in for at least 2 nights depending on how thay are. do i keep the 2 girls together when i get home? how will i know if their both weeing and pooing eating etc...
also do i bring mum and brother in aswell? if so do i put them all in together or just close to each other so thay can see/ smell each other? as the girls are probaly gonna want some rest.
sorry for the long post im sure on friday it will all become clear just wonderd what you would do. i really dont want the bond to break.
thank you. X

I'd send them all to the vets so that there is no problem with re-bonding as they will all smell the same, and then bring all in for a couple of nights the girls will be less stressed if the group stays together.

Good luck and try not to worry

Back