• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets delivey :)

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
Just got my hay delivered to work :D Telephone call from the reception went like this "Erm Colette, there is a large hay stack in reception for you!" :lol::lol:
Hadn't thought about how I was going to get it home :?

Last edited:
one of the big bags lasts our trio 3-4 weeks so we're really pleased with it :D

They really love it as well. We get the timothy hay and although they were always good hay eaters we'd never seen them choose hay over pellets until we found this stuff!

one of the big bags lasts our trio 3-4 weeks so we're really pleased with it :D

They really love it as well. We get the timothy hay and although they were always good hay eaters we'd never seen them choose hay over pellets until we found this stuff!

Which weight size is that BattleKat?

It really smells of hay in the office now :lol: don't think anyone minds though, Adam says it reminds him of home (somewhere in country?). I got the 4.8 of Meadow Hay and 1.8 of Ings.

9.5 kilos.
Ours eat tonnes of the stuff though and Eli is a big bun. his poos are huge :shock::oops:

I've just ordered our pair 1.8Kg of Ings. I have no idea how big that is, as i normally buy pet shop bagged hay which is compressed, but recently, has been rubbish :?

Guess we'll just have to see!

The 1.8 isn't too big so should be alright, it's the 4.8 and the 1.8 combined that I've somehow got to get home. Think I'll treat myself and get a cab to the train station :D

The 1.8 isn't too big so should be alright, it's the 4.9 and the 1.8 combined that I've somehow got to get home. Think I'll treat myself and get a cab to the train station :D

I hope its a decent enuogh size to last a pair at least 2-3 weeks or so :?

I've just ordered our pair 1.8Kg of Ings. I have no idea how big that is, as i normally buy pet shop bagged hay which is compressed, but recently, has been rubbish :?

Guess we'll just have to see!

A bag of compressed excel hay is around 1kg in weight I think, if that's any help :)

It's a bit bigger than the 1.1kg of Timothy I get from THE. I only got 1.8kg of the INGs as I still have quite a bit of Timothy left.

Mine has come today and looks great :D I got the 4. something bag of Ings hay :wave:

I'm now sat on a train at london Waterloo with my mahoosive bag of hay. Getting some very strange looks from all the suits :lol::lol:

I don't think I'll be doing that again though, not through embarrassment but that was a LOT of hay to carry from London :shock: I was practically dragging it down the road, I'm only 5 foot! :lol:

IMG_5666.jpg

They're not eating it! Maybe it's because they've just had their pellets? They really liked the sample. They better like it or mummy will be very grumpy :lol:

Just got my hay delivered to work :D Telephone call from the reception went like this "Erm Colette, there is a large hay stack in reception for you!" :lol::lol:
Hadn't thought about how I was going to get it home :?

You're lucky - we've been told we're not allowed to have stuff delivered to work.:(

Back