• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for vet to ring - Imogen has gone to the bridge

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Imogen ( ex honeybunny) Had a respiratory infection towards the end of last year, but it responded really well to antibiotics and all seemed fine until a couple of weeks ago when her breathing deteriorated again :( This time the antibiotics haven't helped and now her lungs aren't sounding good. The vet is concerned about lung abscesses so has admitted her for conscious x-rays. Just waiting for the outcome :cry:

Last edited:
Poor girl :cry:

I always wondered about her heart after seeing some pics of her :?

I hope the Xray does not bring bad news xx

I only have about 3 pics of her. Why were you concerned? She has always had a clean bill of health when vaccinated :)

Now I am staring at her picture to see what I've missed :?

HPIM2224.jpg

Thank you to those that sent vibes, but unfortunately Immy's results were not good ( heart appeared normal) . We all agreed that she would suffer if left any longer so she is now on her way to the bridge :cry::cry:

Thank you to those that have taken the time to post.

Imogen was a beautiful girl who we expected to have for many years to come :cry:

she was one of Steve's favourites

HPIM2266.jpg

Im so sorry,she was beautiful.Sleep tight Imogen xxxx

Thank you, she was only around 3 years old :( Sinbad who we lost 6 days ago was approx 2 to 3 years and reubin who went last month was only 4. It doesn't seem right when we have so many rabbits who are 8 years plus :? :cry:

Back