• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for a delivery...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...of megazorb/hay/treats.

I've run out of hay and the bunnies are looking at me funny.

If i dont post again, it's because they are holding me ransom until it arrives :shock:

I know the feeling.
Poor Pie is not used to being suck in a pen and keeps giving me 'the eye' when ever I walk past her! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Speedy delivery vibes heading your way. I personally wouldn't like to come between a hungry bun and it's food! :shock:

I only ordered last night and I'm itching for mine to arrive.

I don't think we have enough hay to tie us over for the mean time so may have to get an inbetween bag!

Do you know if T.H.E are prompt with their deliveries?

xx

I only ordered last night and I'm itching for mine to arrive.

I don't think we have enough hay to tie us over for the mean time so may have to get an inbetween bag!

Do you know if T.H.E are prompt with their deliveries?

xx

They are VERY prompt. You'll get an email with a 'time slot' of when it'll be delivered.

We made our first T.H.E. order last week, and they were brilliant - the buns were VERY please with their treats.

Thought they now think that everytime Mummy goes in the bunny room, they get a Crunchie - oops :oops:

Back