• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Of all the places to choose to flop...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
P1040159Small.jpg

:love:

:lol::lol: to be fair I don't think that stool was there when he flopped I think Ginger put it over him :shock: she looks like she's trapped him like a spider in a glass :lol:

Ooo, im getting some of those stools for my bunnies, B&M, 99P :thumb:

Biscuit and Ginger are some of my favourite RU bunnies!

Stunningly beautiful :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Graham, would you please pm me your address, I feel a bunny napping coming on :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:Looks like Ginger just put Biscuit in his place!! :lol:

We know who wears the fluffy trousers in THAT relationship!

:love:

Stunningly beautiful :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Graham, would you please pm me your address, I feel a bunny napping coming on :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:no: :no: :no:

:wave:

:lol:

Biscuit wouldnt leave, he's scared of everything. However, if you look at Ginger, she'll jump up your legs like an excited Puppy :roll: She's not fickle, much. :lol:

:no: :no: :no:

:wave:

:lol:

Biscuit wouldnt leave, he's scared of everything. However, if you look at Ginger, she'll jump up your legs like an excited Puppy :roll: She's not fickle, much. :lol:

:roll::roll::roll:But why not?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just love them both, they are so cute:love::love::love::love::love:

How cute! I got a couple of those stools yesterday - Tesco £1.25 :(. I have put one in the each of the foster buns homes. Didn't think they would fit under it though :lol::lol::lol:

Good girl having her man where she wants him!!

Gorgeous. I have three of those little stools - red, blue and lime green. The buns love them and they were so cheap - I got three for the price of two at Tesco and they were only 99p each I think.

Back