• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soon be making a date with the Plum Fairy...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... after an almost sleepless night I am nearly there with making a date for Spenser to be neutered. :shock: Ideally I'd like to wait until my current teaching job finishes at the end of the month so that I'll be on hand all the time to look after him. :love: I'm hoping he'll be a bit easier to handle and maybe less picky with his noms when he is done, and I'll be asking for dental x-rays to be done at the same time.

goodluck to both of you :) like i said once before my firstmini lop never ate much then after he was neutered he never stopped :lol: gannit :lol:

Thanks guys! :) We need to do a bit of coordinating of diaries at this end, but I hope to have a date fixed very soon. :shock:

Picking a lads pockets is so less invasive than doing a girlie, he wont notice too much!!
OOOOOh...just think, it might sort out a few of his little behaviour problems, not that he thinks they are behaviour problems, bless him!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Book him in, and reap the benefits!! You might be able to get him a wife too!!

Try not to worry! All of my 3 boys (Jasmine was a boy...) were done, all were fine. Schumi was a ridiculously picky eater (he could've showed Spenser a trick or 3:roll:) but was eating normally within a couple of hours. If it's the GA you're worried about, Schumi had to go under for flystrike when he was 8 and teeth when he was 9, and was ok.

IMO, neutering is a good thing, even for a single bun as it helps calm those hormones down and relaxes them. All mine were a lot more chilled after their neuter.

Spenser's a healthy little bun with a good mummy, he'll be ok.

:love:

Maybe you should co-ordinate with us as well to make sure we are all online that day! I have a feeling you will be needing lots of distraction!!!

Try not to worry, with a rabbit savvy vet and a healthy bun I'm sure everything will be fine :wave: xx

I am having my girl spayed soon too, it is a worry but with our logical heads on we can see it is better to take the small risk rather than wait for the higher health risks to hit us later.

Ad long as you trust your vet I'm sure he'll be fine. And he will calm down a lot afterwards. Their personalities don't change but they stop being so 'uptight' about things. :lol:

Back