• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feliway type plug in for buns/hammies/dogs/cats etc

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
we have the feliway constantly for zuzu and it helps the kittens a bit.....

this time we then added a plug in in the lounge...its essential oils so just aromatherapy and its fantastic for the cats.....merlins not as jumpy...bluebell still chases the cats and will bite freya kitty cos she sees her and mistakes her for merlin:oops:

but shes a bun i can push out the way gently with my toes and race her to the door when the doorbell rings:oops::lol:
sadly if she cant get what she wants...she nips too bloomin hard.....bertie then tells her off..it works:lol:

it doesnt make crazy kittens any less crazy sadly:lol:

http://www.petremedy.co.uk/

I had the dog version, DAP (dog appeasing hormone) many years ago when it was almost 3x the price is it now for my dogs barking and licking (herself). Sadly, it didnt do much for her, especially as her licking wasnt a nervous thing like we originally though, but an allergy, poor baby. :roll:

It used to cost me a fortune having them plugged in everywhere!

Now you can get them in a spray and even a foea-like collar, I might try again, shes ever such a nervous dog and I havent figured out how to stop it...... Its really random, like she'll hide and cower after shes just had fusses :eek: shes ever so sensative :( the lady who had her as a gift had to rehome as her grown up son started to torture her... (dog), locking her in cupboards, yelling at her, starving her and kicking her. The lady was old and couldnt stop him, no wonder shes a bit messed up, but shes my messed up dog! :p (sorry, went off on a tangent!)

They are apparently devising one specifically for rabbits. Wonder how that will work!

They are apparently devising one specifically for rabbits. Wonder how that will work!

Really? Makes sense as they are No.3 most popular pet, but will it be a plug in? How would that work in hutches? :eek: :lol:

I guess we will see! :)

the essential oils are of benefit to bunnies too..and even us hoomins:wave:

when you buy the plug in you also get a free travel one..like a car one hanging from the mirror...place within niffing range of a hutch..ideal for pet carrier going to vet...

Back