• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey and Lucy

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
188364_500843661861_561851861_6808542_4912996_n.jpg

My boy Harvey and his partner in crime Lucy, AKA Madam Goose :love::love:

they might look like butter wouldn't melt here, but believe me they're only plotting what to do next :lol:

Begs the question ... what did they do next? ;):lol: I didn't realise Harvey was so much bigger than Lucy.:love::love::love:

"We mustn't let the mummy know we've hidden the noms under the blanket. Must keep quiet, or she'll take them away. If she doesnt know they are under there, we might get extra noms."

:D

"We mustn't let the mummy know we've hidden the noms under the blanket. Must keep quiet, or she'll take them away. If she doesnt know they are under there, we might get extra noms."

:D

:lol::lol:

Lucy: We is smart bunnehs Gray, Daddy feeds us every morning but when Mummeh comes downstairs we jumps all over her and tells her we haven't been fed so she gives us more noms

:lol::lol:

Lucy: We is smart bunnehs Gray, Daddy feeds us every morning but when Mummeh comes downstairs we jumps all over her and tells her we haven't been fed so she gives us more noms

Biscuit: This is the ways i dos get extra nomsies! I do hides extras under Ginger when she is sleepings and beg the mummy or daddy for more whens they do comes nears!

Biscuit: This is the ways i dos get extra nomsies! I do hides extras under Ginger when she is sleepings and beg the mummy or daddy for more whens they do comes nears!

Lucy: We has our hoomins very well trained. They isn't the most intelligent animals but with patience they can learn new trickses

Back