• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover is ill :(

I'm level headed with the rescues. I mean, I hate it when they are ill but I'm so worried about her I feel sick.

Shes an old lady, approx 7 years. Shes been quiet over the last few days, but eating, drinking and pooping well. She was at the vets a few weeks ago as there was blood in her urine, but the vet wasn't too concerned and it cleared up quickly. Anyway, she was due to go to the vets with Zack (her boyfriend) and a couple of rescues today for their myxi jabs anyway, and I'm pleased she was booked in as yesterday I found a small lump on her lower abdomen near her leg. Since yesterday, the lump has grown to the size of a golf ball :'( Shes at the vets now due to be operated on tomorrow. They are concerned about her due to the blood in her urine from the other week, her age and now this :'(

It seems to be coming out of her abdomen, so I'm really hoping its not tangled around her organs and simple to remove.

Not a good week as all 3 of my dogs are unwell (they are all elderly and ones terminal before anyone starts wondering why everyone is ill). Its not a good time :(

hugs to you anna and everything x this end for you that everyone starts to feel better soon:( please look after yourself too xxxx

Oh no! I really feel for you, I have just had a fortnight of several bunnies really poorly and it drains you

You are doing a brilliant job, if there is anything I can help with then please give me a shout

Good luck and keep us posted

Oh no! I really feel for you, I have just had a fortnight of several bunnies really poorly and it drains you

You are doing a brilliant job, if there is anything I can help with then please give me a shout

Good luck and keep us posted

Thanks hun. Added to the stress this week when Lily pulled out her stitches from her spay site twice and ripped off her buster collar so I had to watch her all night. Bunnies eh!

How is Krispie doing?

Thanks hun. Added to the stress this week when Lily pulled out her stitches from her spay site twice and ripped off her buster collar so I had to watch her all night. Bunnies eh!

How is Krispie doing?

Oh crikey! everything happens at once with bunnies

Krispy Kreme is doing fantastically well, we are so pleased with her, she is back to the vets on Thursday for anothe check up so will see what Paula says about her then, she is a real little sweetheart :love::love::love::love:

Oh crikey! everything happens at once with bunnies

Krispy Kreme is doing fantastically well, we are so pleased with her, she is back to the vets on Thursday for anothe check up so will see what Paula says about her then, she is a real little sweetheart :love::love::love::love:

Really pleased to hear this. Bless her.

Thank you for the vibes everyone.

Back