• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mylo is off to meet his wife tomorrow.....U/D he has gone now!!!

I am going to miss him, i hope they get on straight away so i can have him and his wife home earlier! Fingers crossed everyone!

Whats everyones experiences like? How long does it roughly take? I know every rabbit is different but roughly.

Last edited:
Who is the lucky wife bun? :) Gordon and Beano was an easy bond, within a couple of days of them being fully together they were getting on great, grooming and eating together but every bun is different :wave: x

Who is the lucky wife bun? :) Gordon and Beano was an easy bond, within a couple of days of them being fully together they were getting on great, grooming and eating together but every bun is different :wave: x

This is the lucky wife

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=255055

I havent seen her in real life but she looks a little cutie :love: I really hope it all goes to plan, I am too scared to bond them myself in case they might so he is going on his holiday camp!

Daisy went on holiday on Sat to bond with a bunny. She is staying for a week to make sure they get on. They let her settle in the night before they introduced the buns. I can't believe how quiet my house is without her!

Good luck to your bun xxx

Daisy went on holiday on Sat to bond with a bunny. She is staying for a week to make sure they get on. They let her settle in the night before they introduced the buns. I can't believe how quiet my house is without her!

I am expecting him to be gone a week.

I keep telling him to be on his best behaviour and to woo her!!

Same here - Jeff's off bonding at the mo. He got settled in for a night then started bonding the next day....took about 4 days in the end, but when we dropped him off we were asked to leave him for a week. (In the end it'll be 2 weeks as there was a mix up with the new bun's vaccinations).

Is very strange, very quiet without Jeff around...

Same here - Jeff's off bonding at the mo. He got settled in for a night then started bonding the next day....took about 4 days in the end, but when we dropped him off we were asked to leave him for a week. (In the end it'll be 2 weeks as there was a mix up with the new bun's vaccinations).

Is very strange, very quiet without Jeff around...

My house is also very strange and quiet without Daisy. its funny how rabbits don't talk but the house is still quiet without them. I miss having to climb over her because she usually sits blocking all the doorways as well!

My house is also very strange and quiet without Daisy. its funny how rabbits don't talk but the house is still quiet without them. I miss having to climb over her because she usually sits blocking all the doorways as well!

Mylo was at my parents for 2 weeks while we went on holiday but the time we were here and he wasnt i kept forgetting and walking into the room saying "hello mylo" but he wasnt there!!

What is best to take with him? I am taking a litter tray, is it best to get a new one?

They'll be bonded in a completely neutral space so won't be allowed toys, litter trays etc you take with you as they'll smell of your rabbit's scent. We just took Jeff's cuddly toy - a little Miffy rabbit - for the night he was on his own, plus his pellets and favourite types of hay.

Hope it all goes well!!

It's funny isn't it, how much presence a little furry one can have without making much noise. I've really missed the playtimes and cuddles......not really missed cleaning the hutch/run out in pouring rain though :lol:

They'll be bonded in a completely neutral space so won't be allowed toys, litter trays etc you take with you as they'll smell of your rabbit's scent. We just took Jeff's cuddly toy - a little Miffy rabbit - for the night he was on his own, plus his pellets and favourite types of hay.

Hope it all goes well!!

The lady who is bonding asked to bring a litter tray if we have one, we have bought a new one so hopefully that should be ok...hubby has just remembered he has left it at work, and he isnt in work 2moro, so will nip and get another one or get him to go into work and get it...Cant trust him to do anything :lol:

I will take some food, and some hay.

The lady who is bonding asked to bring a litter tray if we have one, we have bought a new one so hopefully that should be ok...hubby has just remembered he has left it at work, and he isnt in work 2moro, so will nip and get another one or get him to go into work and get it...Cant trust him to do anything :lol:

I will take some food, and some hay.

:)
Oh right, sorry, just re-read your post, yes a new one is probably better...keep it neutral.

Back