• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woodlands and Naturals treats- are they the same?

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Are woodlands treats (PAH range) and Naturals (boredom Breakers) made but the same company? I bought aromatic crunchies from PAH in the woodlands range (which includes some fenugreek crunchies and then Fenugreek crunchies at Ken' corn store, by Naturals, just got me thinking they must be made by the same company...

No I don't believe they are. Will check tomorrow when fcs arrive with megazorb from farmway!

I'm pretty sure they aren't. The woodlands range is I think a P@H imitation of Naturals. I say this because a local garden centre still stocks Naturals products.

I wondered if they were made by the same company just under a different brand name. the fenugreek crunchies sure look similar..

I thought this too! Couldnt find much info on the actual companies who make the products...just shops selling them:?

They do look similar and so does the packaging! Maybe same company but P@H wanted a different name?? Not sure!

They do look similar and so does the packaging! Maybe same company but P@H wanted a different name?? Not sure!

Yeah they are an imitation. They used to stock Naturals and I guess felt they could do it better themselves. I do know though that the Woodlands dandelion has unsettled a few tums and personally I wouldn't give it to my lot. I'll stick with Burns stuff :thumb:

Back