• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!!

Rabbitfantothemax

Warren Scout
Well, This morning I went to do the bunnies as usuall and I saw loads of messy straw,hay and poo on his bum. He is 8 soon but will not let me get it off because he is a bit wriggly when I put him into the position

o no :( is the poo watery? normal poop would not stick to his bum so i think he probably needs to see a vet as diarrhoea is quite serious in rabbits if not treated, and dehydration. Has he had anything different to eat? is he a dental bun? i would not stress him too much about getting it off as the vets will be able to clean him up :) xx

Last edited:
Nibbles? I don't know actually but I do know that he is a wriggly bun. Also when Trixie had a pooey bum in the morning I got a few off and when I checked her later she had cleaned it off but that might be a different case as Nibs is an elderly bun. :? BTW It was NOT diarrhea it had just got tangled in her fur we also cleaned it off as best as we could.

Back