• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how old

I think it might depend on the bun but I'm probs wrong :oops: 5+ above is usually counted 'elderly' isn't it?! But then don't listen to me if someone else more experienced posts on here.:oops:

id summise it would depend on breed, health etc.

Biscuit however is just lazy and is only 10 months old... :roll:

My lops are pretty lazy too in comparison to the rest of my buns. My nethie is a maniac I think he'll still be bombing about at 100 miles an hour in his old age. :lol:

Pie didnt calm down until she was about 9 months old. She still has her mad moment though! :lol: :love:

Biscuit has been lazy for a while, since she was about 6 months old I think! Max is 1 now but I'm not sure if he'll ever calm down, he's so springy :lol:

yuki use to be a madam and was always jumping and bouncing all over the place but since the middle of last year clamed down and mostly likes to chill and explores a bit plays with her tunnel then chills again lol shes nearly 4

Pickles has calmed right down since he turned 7. He has a bad forepaw though, he can't weight-bear on it, and he's depressed since losing Ginger. I think he'd still be binkying happily otherwise.

Back