• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm supposed to see the good side of rabbit rehoming

Oh no :shock: Sounds awful. Is the reason you can't share because it was so horrific? or legal reasons...?

awww hun :( did you go on a rescue or just see the aftermath of one? we dont need details its not hard to imagine what you have probably witnessed. seems all rescuers have the same ordeal to deal with daily. i really feel for you all

*hugs* hope you somehow manage to shut it out for a while xx

I dont know what to say, other than to send hugs, and to hope that whatever the situation is or was, that is is over now (or very soon). :cry: Some people are very brave and selfless when it comes to dealing with such awful situations. Its inevitably going to take a toll on you emotionally, try to look after yourself if you can. It must be awful. So sorry. xx

It's so hard isn't it. I just heard today that the man who owned the Horsford rabbits is out of hospital and the first thing he did was expect PACT to sort out getting his keys back. Not a thank you or anything. I hear he has promised not to start up keeping rabbits again, but there's nothing to stop him as far as I'm aware. We live in a :censored:ed up world. :censored: Hugs to you! You are doing a wonderful job fostering Hay monster, Little, Butterfly and the rest of the gang!

Thank you so much, you're so kind.

I have actually managed to sort this situation (somehow?). Which means that in due course, all bunnies involved will be safe :)

I feel so much better than earlier.

Back