• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain hutch Essex

She does not :D But I was to be getting a new 6x4 run. So that is all I have done.. just with a hutch on top for permanent run time!

Someone just messaged offering more, saying they could pick up today, so it looks like we aren't having it :(

My friend was going to bid on that, I do get fed up when people ask buy it nows through email when it doesnt actually have one on the listing, it a bit unfair in my opinion.

Not specifically you Kris, just its happened the past three times we have found big hutches on ebay you wait to bid and then theyre gone :roll: if they had a proper buy it now its not so bad!

x

My friend was going to bid on that, I do get fed up when people ask buy it nows through email when it doesnt actually have one on the listing, it a bit unfair in my opinion.

Not specifically you Kris, just its happened the past three times we have found big hutches on ebay you wait to bid and then theyre gone :roll: if they had a proper buy it now its not so bad!

x

Yeah it bugs me too..

I only did it as at the time, there were no bids :wave:But even I have been outbid on my buy it now offer :shock: Which only this morning she had accepted, so not very happy. If only I had paypalled or something this morning to confirm it :(

I only did it as at the time, there were no bids :wave:But even I have been outbid on my buy it now offer :shock: Which only this morning she had accepted, so not very happy. If only I had paypalled or something this morning to confirm it :(

Well it did seem a bit too good didn't it, wonder how much she got for it, what had you agreed?

But even if theres no bids people still watch it, and plan to bid on the last day etc, its not aimed at you because its more the seller they shouldnt do it. I wouldnt buy something that way anyway because then you dont have the protection you would from ebay if something was wrong i.e broken. although sometimes if its cheap i guess it is worth the risk. I found out the hard way once myself a few years ago :lol:

Well i guess in a way it will teach them a lesson as that would have gone for alot more than £60 or even £80 had she let the listing run :lol:
But i think its fair enough, if someone else offered more, at the end of the day she wants the best price for it. I personally think the listings should be left to run its course as an auction, otherwise use gumtree or something.

Back