• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just spent £40 on toys for the monsters

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock: and they were all in the sale. This is why me and my OH will never have a joint account :lol::lol: but I have to get something for everyone so no one feels left out :angel::lol:

I've probably spent over £100 on them in the last 3 weeks! :shock:
Not all toys though. The 'Oh it's only £2.50 I'll get that as well' all adds up doesn't it!

:wave: ooh what sort of toys?
Mine are going through an 'I'm BORED' stage and have taken to chewing their hutch and run, trying to get under the hutch or anywhere banned during free ranging and chewing everyhting in the garden :shock:
I've ordered a 3 way tunnel for them as they love tunnels, but what did you get for yours?

for the bunnies a wooden rattle and a tunnel :wave: they have lots of willow things that seem to have distracted them from trying to destroy the carpet briefly, and I put the up-ears a massive cardboard box in earlier :love::lol:

we haven't tried rattles yet. Must get on making a diggy box............ and we are waiting for apple sticks from Fluffers so I'm hoping that will also keep them quiet for a couple of days at least.
hope all your spending keeps them occupied :lol:

Back