• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My hay bale is coming today

yes! I hope my box is big enough :D is it green and lovely? tell me it's green and lovely :D I'm so excitedI could explode :lol:

Well I pulled all of mine apart and it was bursting out of a single duvet:shock:

mine is lovely I will certainly be buying another when I run low!!:D

SAM_96299.jpg

C&D Love it tooo:lol:

SAM_9278.jpg

oh no, it's not sad too.

when kath told me she brought me a hay bale i was soooo excited.

and i tell you what, it is sat inside a duvet cover in the living room and it is the comfiest seat EVER. i don't sit on the sofa any more, i sit on the hay bale.

if it was short enough i'd sleep on it :D

My hay supplier for the past 10 years has just given me one weeks notice that his hay has run out :( I can't find any where else that has any and will deliver so from the end of the week have no way of cleaning or feeding the bunnies :(

And how much is this hay bale costing you?
I get through a bale every 2/3 days with Obie my horse, and he has haylage as well!
He eats a lot, he's a growing boy :lol:

My hay supplier for the past 10 years has just given me one weeks notice that his hay has run out :( I can't find any where else that has any and will deliver so from the end of the week have no way of cleaning or feeding the bunnies :(

aww Liz you have the worst luck :cry: does he know when he'll be able to start supplying you again? xx

And how much is this hay bale costing you?
I get through a bale every 2/3 days with Obie my horse, and he has haylage as well!
He eats a lot, he's a growing boy :lol:

£9.71 (Including delivery) :D my rabbits eat like horses :lol::lol:

£9.71 (Including delivery) :D my rabbits eat like horses :lol::lol:

OH.MY.GOD.
He's making a mint!!!
We get our bales free here, but if I were to pay it'd be £3.50! I wouldn't be able to afford a horse if it were nearly £10 a bale! Crazy!
BUT for a bunny owner it's SOOO much cheaper than buying the miniture bales in the petshops

OH.MY.GOD.
He's making a mint!!!
We get our bales free here, but if I were to pay it'd be £3.50! I wouldn't be able to afford a horse if it were nearly £10 a bale! Crazy!
BUT for a bunny owner it's SOOO much cheaper than buying the miniture bales in the petshops

So true. I wish I could pay £3.50 a bale but I will be saving about £20 a fortnight getting these bales!

I think it was £6 a bale when I saw it so with delivery its not too bad. Would be better to jump on the train though (visual of teeny Nicola on the metro with huge hay bale whilst chavs abuse her for said hay bale :lol:)

I think it was £6 a bale when I saw it so with delivery its not too bad. Would be better to jump on the train though (visual of teeny Nicola on the metro with huge hay bale whilst chavs abuse her for said hay bale :lol:)

It's £8.71 for the bale then £1 delivery :wave:

:lol::lol::lol: they keep shutting the metro down between Byker and Tynemouth so would be a bus journey :shock: would rather just pay a quid and save the abuse :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you get Barley Straw delivered? It would give the buns some bedding and fibre and then you could top it up with hay from one of the online suppliers. It's not ideal but it would help you until you can find a new hay supplier.

Back