• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Bunny at P@H

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
Hey everyone i don't no what to do...

I went to get some hay yesterday as i couldnt get to the farm and in the adoption part was a harliquine bunny. I was reading his little bit of paper and the poor baby has NO front teeth. So i am abit worried that some :censored: will get him and not no how to care for him!!

I am really worried i mean i a dont mind getting him but i would be able to keep him and no rescue places have room. I feel sad about his little one now. :cry:

Having no front teeth isn't too much of a problem for buns, they can eat hay/pellets as normal, just may need veg chopping up.

It is quite possible he's going to find a good home, I wouldn't worry about it, there isn't much you can do.

If anything an owner taking on a bun with no front teeth is more likely to do some reading/research on rabbits, as a fly by night owner probably wouldn't take on a bun with no front teeth :)

Back